Cheryl Dunlap Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Dunlap Heaven Forum

We Remember Cheryl Dunlap.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

Appreciation : 1

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Thank You, Georgia.. I will keep up the fight until Justice is served and all unknown victims of GMH & Associates are identified and located, or "Til my dowsing rods point to me"...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 am

'Note the "666" in GMH's Correction ID Number':
GMH went from arrest to Sentencing in 30 days-'The primary reason was to release his DNA to other GA Law Enforcement agecies, as well as many adjacent states, due to the unknown innocent victims left in GMH & Associates Reign of Terror'...

http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryRedirector.jsp

InformationGeorgia Department of Corrections Offender Search:

HILTON, GARY MICHAEL GDC ID: 0000236663

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
YOB: 1946
RACE: WHITE
HEIGHT: 5'10''
WEIGHT: 165
EYE COLOR: BLUE
HAIR COLOR: BROWN

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

INCARCERATION DETAILS
MAJOR OFFENSE: MURDER
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: GA DIAG & CLASS PRIS
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: LIFE Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH: LIFE SENTENCE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE: CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS: ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES
A.K.A. HILTON,G M
A.K.A. HILTON,GARY MICHAEL

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES
CASE NO: 649972
OFFENSE: MURDER
CONVICTION COUNTY: DAWSON COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 01/04/2008
SENTENCE LENGTH: NOT AVAILABLE

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES
STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY
INCARCERATION BEGIN INCARCERATION END
02/05/2008 ACTIVE

Wolfscratch.
Back to top Go down
Georgia

Appreciation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 am

Wolfscratch wrote:
Thank You, Georgia.. I will keep up the fight until Justice is served and all unknown victims of GMH & Associates are identified and located, or "Til my dowsing rods point to me"...

Wolfscratch
Thank you. You have some replies there, someone is asking about the police dog that came out to the farmhouse.
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Also, is this you posting here? http://jaspersucks.com/ ??
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Georgia when I go to the link: http://www.trailplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3694 - It says:
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Send me the thread name or link, please.
________
re: Also, is this you posting here? http://jaspersucks.com/ ??

Yes, JS is a local blog. I am no longer on JS...
My Nics/alias's include: Wolfscratch, Foxfire, Vinny..

I was banned, censored, etc. and many forums were simply shut down for conjecture & speculation because the info that I was providing was in conflict to media reports Most forums require media links and sources. The media local/national was being spoonfed info by the PR Units of Law Enforcement. This was verified early on in the Meredith Hope Emerson investigation, by a journalist/reporter. The media was sequestered in a large room in Blairsville, GA; Union County. They were required to sign in, and if they left couln't return.
A PR spokesman would come out periodically and feed missinformation to the media, or would simply say, 'I can't release that info', when questions were asked.
Law Enforcement knew on 01/02/2008 that Meredith wasn't lost on Blood Mountain, yet deceived the American public via the media. Searchers were searching the mountain for hours in frigid and hazardous conditions, even after GMH was arrested on 01/04/2008.
Georgia, on 01/06/2008, I contacted the GBI/UCSO tip center & reported locating the abandoned farmhouse and a wooded/field (Mathis field)where GMH held Meredith. There were many personal items in the House, the well cover removed(recent), and I(& many Neighbors) saw his van in the field on 01/03/2008. The GBI responded with cadaver k9s, and did a quick walk through, and took some of the items for forensic testing. They returned at a later date and took a truckload of items from the farmhouse, adjacent sheds and land, according to a GBI agent that interviewed me months later.

Hope that answers your questions, Georgia..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

Georgia, thanx for the link...
http://www.trailplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3694

Meredith Emerson thread..My Nic is/was Foxfire13...read my comments..'trolling'???

I was commenting for only two hours..all comments were positive...

You have been banned for the following reason:
trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Wolfscratch: 'The National Park Service knew of GMH's presence for decades, yet missinformed the public due to 'Revenue'. GMH was on their radar for 9 months before Meredith Emerson was abducted from Blood Mountain. GMH had filed two complaints against Park Rangers for harrassment. GMH was camping in restricted areas...

Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Found it: http://tinyurl.com/3p5wrt9

why did you try to post as foxfire not wolfscrach? maybe thats why you were banned?

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

No Georgia, I was already banned as Wolfscratch..That is why I registered as Foxfire13...
No problem, I have grown a thick skin..been banned from 100s of forums...
3 in the last couple of weeks..
The truth will evetially prevail, and the many, many innocent victims will be revealed...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
No Georgia, I was already banned as Wolfscratch..That is why I registered as Foxfire13...
No problem, I have grown a thick skin..been banned from 100s of forums...
3 in the last couple of weeks..
The truth will evetially prevail, and the many, many innocent victims will be revealed...

Wolfscratch
Look at those posts from the link, did you post them? B/c There is someone pretending to be you posting all over the internet in the last 48 hours. Google it, it is an Associate?
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Yes, John Tabor, prolly...He is running interference...
He didn't call 911 as any 6 year old would have done on 01/03/2008 when he received two phone calls from GMH, which would have captured GMH and rescued Meredith 'Hope' Emerson...sad so sad...
"He is in my sights"...
John Tabor lied to the GBI, then cried throughout the 2nd interview with the GBI/FBI, said that he had important business to tend too is why he didn't contact Law Enforcement..
John Tabor is being protected by Law enforcement and the Justice System..I want to know why....
"They should be ashamed"...

Rascal Flatts Why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3_85GXsKqk

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/index.html

There are over 250 posts from you here in the last 24 hours, did you really post that much?
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
Yes, John Tabor, prolly...He didn't call 911 as any 6 year old would have done on 01/03/2008 when he received two phone calls from GMH, which would have captured GMH and rescued Meredith 'Hope' Emerson...sad so sad...
"He is in my sights"...

Wolfscratch
why would he pretend to be you? that just makes him look bad
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 pm

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/

more posts from "wolfscratch". claiming you dug up meredith's grave??
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 pm

No, Georgia, it is not me.. It is JT.. John & Jana Tabor was GMH's employer.
I have a copy of a letter of GMH's from Jackson Prison where he states that John is a psychopath(pot calling kettle black) and although married, is bisexual. JT would bring men & women to the office of his business where GMH lived and have sex. GMH would walk Dandy; his dog, but sneak back and peek at them...
John Tabor is at the least an Associate, prolly more....

Wolfscratch 'Very complex, GA...JT is in a downward spiral, IMO..I am going to put him into a full stall...
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:37 pm

did u see the comments on cnn?
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-http://boards.insessiontrials.com/

Which thread, georgia?

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

no bonnieglenn@aol.com email them to me..
TYIA

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 pm

1997-2007 Around 1997 he answered a help wanted ad for Insulated Wall Systems, owned by John Tabor. For 10 years Hilton worked on and off to help the siding company market its services. Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia...

Yep, why would he lie to the GBI? When an innocent victim: Meredith 'Hope' Emerson, was being held hostage.. He said that he was calling from a cell phone: one was a phone booth at Weavers Amoco 30148 & the other was from the Huddle House business phone only 100' away, which vividly displays 'Huddle House' & the phone number'
on caller ID...I checked/verified...."He Lied"...WHY?

According to the medical examiner, Meredith wasn't murdered til 01/04/2008,; one day later...The response time to the Huddle House on 01/03/2008 was four hours after the two phone calls. The GBI was conned by JT...

The last phone call was almost 15 minutes long according to the Huddle House Staff...

Do the math...georgia...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Georgia wrote:
1997-2007 Around 1997 he answered a help wanted ad for Insulated Wall Systems, owned by John Tabor. For 10 years Hilton worked on and off to help the siding company market its services. Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia...
Wolfscratch

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/
search
wolfscratchhttps://cheryldunlap.forumotion.com/f3-wolfscratch-s-wisdom
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Search here, about Meredith grave and wolfscratch, this is bad

http://forensicsncrime.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 pm

TY Georgia

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
TY Georgia

Wolfscratch
Is that you posting or someone else?
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Registered Georgia...will be a minute to debate him/her with facts..

Wolfscratch 'Thanx'
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Georgia wrote:

I searched georgia:

We could not find any posts that matched your search.

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
Georgia wrote:

I searched georgia:

We could not find any posts that matched your search.

Wolfscratch
http://forensicsncrime.proboards.com/index.cgi/8448474xi.html

Georgia, Total Topics: 1,674 on the link..it will be impossible to locate without a thread/topic..

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Georgia on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 pm

their right here, about claiming you tried to dig up the grave...what are they talking about?

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Georgia wrote:
their right here, about claiming you tried to dig up the grave...what are they talking about?

Georgia, this link takes you to forensics which hasn't been posted on for months.. Settle down and post the thread on the link..so I can join the discussion..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
Georgia wrote:

Georgia, this link takes you to forensics which hasn't been posted on for months.. Settle down and post the thread on the link..so I can join the discussion..

Wolfscratch
There are 126 posts there since yesterday. Check the link. Are you blocked maybe?

No I am not banned, just don't know the thread you are on..Which thread is it?

Georgia copy the link when you are on the specific thread..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Georgia wrote:
Wolfscratch wrote:
Georgia wrote:

Wolfscratch
There are 126 posts there since yesterday. Check the link. Are you blocked maybe?

No I am not banned, just don't know the thread you are on..Which thread is it?

Georgia copy the link when you are on the specific thread..

Wolfscratch
use their search, lot of new info this morning, also there is some comparison between GMH and the LI beach serial killer, check it out

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Georgia, if you are registered post my link, please.

It is self explanatory: https://cheryldunlap.forumotion.com/t8p100-gary-michaelmack-hilton-sadistic-malignant-psychopathic-serial-killer#214

The gbi info on John Tabors interrogation is on this forum..
I still can't locate the discussion without the forum or thread name..sounds very interesting..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Wolfscratch wrote:
Georgia, if you are registered post my link, please.

It is self explanatory: https://cheryldunlap.forumotion.com/t8p100-gary-michaelmack-hilton-sadistic-malignant-psychopathic-serial-killer#214

The gbi info on John Tabors interrogation is on this forum..
I still can't locate the discussion without the forum or thread name..sounds very interesting..

Wolfscratch
Why would I post the link right back to here? confused This forum's pretty much abandoned now, nobody is reading it anymore.

Also the discussion has nothing to do with Tabor, so.

Anyway, c'mon over.

Post the forum name or thread topic & I will come over. I am registered, simply can't locate the discussion you are on...

WS

Last edited by Georgia on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Criminal Profiler 'Pat Brown' Quotes:

Most well-known serial killers have victims numbering in the dozens, have sent taunting letters to the police or have done bizarre things to the bodies.
Pat Brown

Serial killers kill for the power and control they experience during the murders and for the added ego boost they get in the aftermath from community fears, media coverage, and the police investigations.
Pat Brown

Serial killing is not about sex at all, but about power and control and revenge on society.
Pat Brown

Pat Brown said…(LUV this Quote)
We could use a strong accountability system not dependent on appeals, but rather oversight. The public/citizens have a right to know exactly how decisions are made and cases are handled. It does not have to be in the midst of the case but certainly afterward there should be transparency. If there isn’t, how can we address issues of corruption, incompetance, and error? We need to know in order to fix problems and hold people accountable for what is supposed to be work done on behalf of the citizens. Somehow “the interest of the state” seems to preclude the citizenry which is odd considering the state IS the citizenry, well, at least in a democratic republic with a constitution.

CP by Wolfscratch .

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 pm

'Pic says a thousand words'

na

Wolfscratch.
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 pm

'After the military, Hilton had multiple arrests. Prichard reported that his second wife said he defrauded businesses in 1979, saying he worked for a fake charity, sexually molested her 9-year-old daughter and exposed himself to her son'....

A damaged brain and a bad childhood combined with the introduction of high doses of Ritalin didn't turn Gary Michael Hilton into a killer in the fall of 2007, a forensic psychologist said Friday night.

In his rebuttal testimony for prosecutors who are seeking the death penalty for the twice-convicted 64-year-old killer, Greg Prichard said Hilton does not have an uncontrollable mental illness as defense experts assert, but rather has lifelong personality and character issues and chose not to follow the law.

"He is a psychopath, and that is what generated the murders and nothing else," Prichard told jurors, who found Hilton guilty on Tuesday of kidnapping and murdering Crawfordville resident Cheryl Dunlap, then cutting off her head and hands in an effort to cover up his crimes.

While he may not have killed anyone before he was 60, Prichard pointed out that Hilton had a history of violating the rights of others and societal norms beginning when he was 14, when he shot his stepfather in the stomach.

Related
Gary Michael Hilton Trial
Hilton Sentencing Day One
Hilton Sentencing Day Two
"That's an unusual behavior," he said. "There was no Ritalin when he shot his stepdad."

Long before a doctor prescribed the stimulant for him in 2005 and Hilton began abusing the drug, Prichard said he was exhibiting the personality traits of a psychopath.

Reports from Army psychologists in 1967 noted that Hilton was relieved from special-weapons duty because of "undesirable character traits" that rendered him undependable. Hilton soon became disinterested in the military and told officials he enlisted under false pretenses because he did not inform them about shooting his stepfather. He was eventually honorably discharged from service because of his "immature personality," not because he was psychotic.

After the military, Hilton had multiple arrests. Prichard reported that his second wife said he defrauded businesses in 1979, saying he worked for a fake charity, sexually molested her 9-year-old daughter and exposed himself to her son.

When she confronted him, she said he confessed to molesting her daughter, and explained, "They aren't my children, so it's OK."

Read more: Expert tells jurors during sentencing Hilton is a 'psychopath' | tallahassee.com | Tallahassee Democrat http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20110219/NEWS01/102190323/Expert-tells-jurors-during-sentencing-Hilton-is-a-psychopath-#ixzz1IxlgyeB8

cp Wolfscratch

Back to top Go down
Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am

Wolfscratch wrote:

'After the military, Hilton had

Not sure why you keep posting over and over here, no one is on this forum anymore, no one is reading your posts.

There are a some respectful questions for you here about your involvement with the case, could you possibly take a moment to reply? http://forensicsncrime.proboards.com/meredith.emerson.cgi
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 am

Georgia, since I couldnt locate the proper thread, I decided to post on a couple threads on the forum link that you provided: (Topic: 10 Myths About Serial Killers (Read 585 times)

foxfire

« Reply #21 Today at 10:26am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sept 9, 2005, 4:29am, T.James wrote:Myth 1
Unless you hear about a serial killer at large in your area, you can assume no serial killers are living in your community.

Myth 2
Serial killers are strangers who leap out at you in the night

Myth 3
The killer always leaves evidence at the scene

Myth 4
Serial Killers are Super Clever

Myth 5
Serial Killers are caught though DNA banks, profiles, and brilliant police deduction

Myth 6
The victims of a serial killer all look alike

Myth 7
Signature is the mark of a serial killer

Myth 8
You can link a serial killer to crimes by his MO

Myth 9
VICAP (Violent Criminal Apprehension Program) catches serial killers

Myth 10
Our present methods of catching serial killers work

The Full Article From Crime Library

Excellent FBI Link on Serial Murders or Killers:

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder/serial-murder-1

(snipet) The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

• one or more offenders
• two or more murdered victims
• incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
• the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

SKs, usually abducting strangers, can be very creative, and change abduction methods as they hone their skills to confuse LE. as well as may other reasons.

Many SKS are mindful of forensics, use bleach, gloves, fire, and other methods to eliminate their identity/presence. Gary Ridgeway IQ 78, went to the airport, collected cigarette butts and planted them at his crime scenes to deflect his identity & give LE the idea that the unsub was a traveler. The mindthink by LE is that GR was idiot savant, as well as honing his skills for over two decades. GR was identified by DNA advancements in 11/2001. There were 40, 000 POIs and suspects in the Green River Investigation.

Most smaller PDs do not have the training or resources to investigate SKs, or stranger abductions, and are reluctant to seek help from other LE Departments or the FBI BAU, and fail to see patterns due to comunication issues, work loads, budgets, normal investigative techniques.

FBI VICAP, although a very valuable resource in identifying the existence of, and geographical patterns of a SK, is not always 100%.

In the four decade reign of terror by Gary Michael Hilton: SK, VICAP indicated several SKs active, rather than only one, due to his emulator and copy cat strategy. GMH, copied other SKs prior, while adding his own creativity, causing his MO & Signatures to morph, confusing VICAP.
GMH, was described by the dawson co., GA DA as, 'the nowhere man, the everywhere man', due to his geographical pattern.
GMH's IQ was in the top 10% of the world. GMH had no victim profile; 11 year old Levi Frady(GA 1997) to 81 year old John & 84 year old Irene Bryant-NC), his preference being females..
GMH; Army special forces trained, said, "I am a soldier on a perpetual mission, you must kill the whole village(men, women, children), a hunter and a professional."

"GMH's prey wasn't squirrels, birds, or rabbits, but were Humans", said Georgia Cappleman; FL asst. prosecutor..

GMH, and his Attorney/Producer Samuel Rael created a movie: "Deadly Run" in 1994, 14 years before his capture/arrest-'Hunting Humans'(netflix): GMH's autobiography...

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:16 am

Juror in Hilton Case: "Death" Decided on First Ballot
Phil Reichert says secret ballot was unanimous on the first vote
Posted: 6:40 PM Apr 22, 2011
Reporter: Julie Montanaro
Email Address: julie.montanaro@wctv.tv

Juror in Hilton Case: "Death" Decided on First Ballot

Story 0 Comments Font Size: April 22, 2011 by Julie Montanaro

Gary Hilton arrived at Florida State Prison Friday afternoon to begin serving his death sentence. That's just one day after the judge imposed it.

Hilton's trial spanned three weeks, included dozens of witnesses and more than 300 pieces of evidence.

The jury had to consider every bit of it and now one of those jurors is giving us a glimpse of what happened behind closed doors.

"When we were being picked for jury duty, I really didn't realize he was in the room," Phil Reichert said with a laugh.

Phil Reichert says that lack of familiarity with Gary Hilton is probably why he was chosen as a juror.

In his journal, he described Hilton as old, bald, and somewhat unkempt ... "His eyes are a litte wild," he wrote, but I try to ignore that."

He says videotapes - both those Hilton made himself - and those recorded by law enforcement really started to sway him toward a guilty verdict.

"He was so verbose," Reichert said. "He talked himself basically into making me believe he was capable of doing something like what he did to Cheryl Dunlap,"

And the DNA evidence rpesented after that was the most incriminating.

"I thought it was very important that they were able to find some of her DNA on some of his things, if they hadn't clinched it before, they clinched it then," Reichert said.

"The defense, it's not that they didn't do a very good job ... i just don't think they had a lot to work with."

Reichert said he didn't place much stock in the suggestion that a head injury as a child or a Ritalin addiction had propelled Hilton to kill.

"I wanted to make sure we were being completely fair, we considered everything. It was absolute without a shadow of a doubt that he was guilty," Reichert said.

It took the jury three and a half hours to find Hilton guilty and just one hour to decide life or death.

"We were going to do a private vote and we all got little pieces of paper and we wrote either life or death. The foreperson, Elsie, got up and was ready to put tick marks under life and tick marks under death and she started opening them and she goes, well, I guess we don't have to do this. We all agree. I mean, there's just no doubt in our mind he did this and he deserves to die for it."

Reichert says that death verdict came on the very first vote.

Reichert says he was surprised at how stressful jury duty in this case was. The magnitude of that life or death decision and being away from his state job for more than two weeks really took its toll.

CP by Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Death for drifter convicted in Fla. forest slaying

By JAMES L. ROSICA
Associated Press

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A drifter who prosecutors have said abducted two women and then waited hours or even days to kill and behead them in remote forests was sentenced to death on Thursday.

The judge took less than 15 minutes to announce his decision.

Gary Michael Hilton, in a blue jail uniform, showed no emotion as the judge imposed the sentence. Deputies then walked Hilton over to a side table to fingerprint him.

The 64-year-old was convicted in February of the 2007 death of Cheryl Dunlap of Crawfordville, Fla. The beheaded body of Dunlap - a 46-year-old nurse and Sunday school teacher - was found in north Florida's Apalachicola National Forest.

In a sense, the death penalty was a foregone conclusion. A jury had unanimously recommended a death sentence in Dunlap's killing, and Florida judges must give "great weight" to a jury's sentencing recommendation. And judges usually follow that recommendation in capital cases.

"May God have mercy on your soul," Circuit Judge James C. Hankinson told Hilton before leaving the courtroom.

Hilton already had been sentenced to life in prison in Georgia after pleading guilty to killing 24-year-old hiker Meredith Emerson of Buford, Ga. The headless bodies of both women were found in wooded areas where Hilton had camped in Georgia and Florida.

Hilton was arrested at a north Georgia convenience store where he had tried to get rid of Dunlap's boots. He still is a suspect in three other killings in Florida and North Carolina.

Assistant Public Defender Robert Friedman, Hilton's lawyer, said he would appeal the sentence. The Florida Supreme Court automatically reviews death sentence appeals.

Friedman said he will challenge, among other things, the fact the judge allowed some jurors to sit on the case even though they said they knew about Emerson's murder.

State Attorney Willie Meggs, who prosecuted Hilton, shrugged off questions about spending money to prosecute the case when Hilton already had pleaded guilty to killing Emerson.

"It takes someone smarter than me to put a dollar value on someone's life," he said.

According to reports, Hilton also is suspected in the disappearance of John and Irene Bryant, who vanished while hiking in North Carolina's Pisgah National Forest in October 2007, and in the death of 27-year-old Michael Scot Louis, who vanished one month later in Tomoka State Park in Ormond Beach, Fla.

Louis also was found decapitated. Hilton has not been charged in those cases.

Gloria Tucker, a cousin of Dunlap's who attended Thursday's sentencing, called Hilton a "monster."

"There's never justice for victims; nothing will ever bring them back," she said. "But he'll never be able to hurt another person."

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/04/21/2178473/serial-killer-facing-possible.html

cp by Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:46 am

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=376030878

FL DC Number: 133897
Name: HILTON, GARY M
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Hair Color: GRAY OR PARTIALLY GRAY
Eye Color: BLUE
Height: 5'08''
Weight: 177 lbs.
Birth Date: 11/22/1946
Initial Receipt Date: 04/22/2011
Current Facility: FLORIDA STATE PRISON
Current Custody: MAXIMUM
Current Release Date: DEATH SENTENCE

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:12 am

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ncic/ncic-missing-person-and-unidentified-person-statistics-for-2010

NCIC Missing Person File Report for 2010

Missing Person
Active Entries as of 12/31/2010 85,820
Total File Transactions 1,927,722
Entries 692,944
Removed 703,316
Locates 46,397
Modified 290,418
Modified Supplemental 159,784
Canceled Supplemental 3,418
Queried Missing Person File Only 31,445
Queried NCIC System-Wide by Name 1,870,669,249

CP by Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:17 am

Updated: 9:22 AM Feb 12, 2011
[UPDATE] Gary Michael Hilton Trial Continues- DNA Links Hilton and Cheryl Dunlap
Prosecutors rest their case against Gary Hilton, defense to start Monday
Posted: 9:24 AM Feb 7, 2011
Reporter: Julie Montanaro / Amy Long
Email Address: [email=julie.montanaro@wctv.tv?subject=[UPDATE] Gary Michael Hilton Trial Continues- DNA Links Hilton and Cheryl Dunlap]julie.montanaro@wctv.tv[/email]

Residents: Hilton Trial Way Over Due
Jury Selection Underway in Hilton Trial
Jury Selection for Hilton Trial 2-1 Noon
Hilton Trial: Jury Selection Day 3
Testimony Underway in Gary Hilton Trial 2-4 Noon
Hilton Murder Trial 2-4 (as seen at 5)
Hilton Trial Day 1 (as seen at 5:30)
Hilton Murder Trial: Opening Day
HILTON TESTIMONY DAY 1 WRAP
Testimony Continues in Gary Hilton Trial 2-7 Noon
Hilton Trial Day 2 (as seen at 6)
Hilton Trial Day Two Wrap
Testimony Continues in Gary Hilton Trial 2-8 Noon
Hilton Trial: Day 3 Coverage
Day 4 of Gary Michael Hilton Trial 2-9 Noon
Hilton Trial: Day 4 Coverage
Hilton Trial: Day 4 Wrap
Hilton Trial Day 5 Coverage
Hilton Trial Day 5 Wrap
Hilton Trial Day 6 Coverage
DNA Links Hilton to Dunlap

Wolfscratch
Angels Assisted

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:01 pm

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t4...

'America's silent disaster:' Mysteries of the missing.
FBI: More than 1,100 'active' missing-persons cases in Tennessee; exact number unknown.
By Jim Balloch.
......Sunday, June 28, 2009.

Wolfscratch.
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sexual Predators"

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/sexual...

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) National Center for the Assessment of Violent Crime (NCAVC), while sexual predators do not always commit homicides, they do typically escalate their criminal sexual behaviors over time. Fantasy plays a key role in the lives of sexual predators, and they are reported (on the basis of extensive research and interviews with incarcerated and convicted sexual predators) to experience violent sexual fantasies well before they begin to act them out. Over time, they progress to the point of carrying out their imagined or fantasized scenarios with both willing and unwilling sexual partners. When sexual predators become lethal (that is, when they kill), they typically refine their means or methods of choosing, pursuing, abducting, and controlling their victims throughout a scenario that leads to the eventual sexual homicide.

cp Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 am

WNC case against serial killer to get started with hearing Monday

10:15 PM, Jul. 23, 2011 |

Gary Hilton

Written by

Clarke Morrison

•Suspect Gary Michael Hilton linked to John and Irene Bryant case

•Sheriff: Hilton has "positive link" to Bryant case

•Bryant, Hilton photos

•Missing
Hiker's Body Found in Dawson Co., Ga.: Suspect Gary Hilton led
searchers to the body of missing hiker Meredith Emerson in Dawson
County, Ga. Monday evening. (11Alive.com/Jan. 7)

ASHEVILLE
— Florida jurors who heard the grisly details of how Gary Michael
Hilton kidnapped a Sunday School teacher and cut off her head decided he
should die for the crime.
Now, the
justice system in North Carolina will get a crack at the serial killer
in the equally heinous slayings of a couple out for a hike.
There
are reasons to hold another costly capital trial, experts say, even
though Hilton has already been sentenced to death in Florida and to life
in prison in Georgia for the killing of a hiker there.
“The
family has an interest, the local citizens have an interest in seeing
that whoever committed a crime in Western North Carolina actually faces
justice,” said Richard Myers, an associate professor at the UNC School
of Law and former federal prosecutor. “This is a very serious crime.”
Hilton,
65, is scheduled for an arraignment and detention hearing Monday in
U.S. District Court in Asheville. He is housed in the Buncombe County
jail, and the Justice Department said he will remain here until the
case's conclusion.
A
grand jury sitting in Charlotte indicted Hilton last month in the
kidnapping, robbery and murder of John and Irene Bryant, who disappeared
Oct. 21, 2007, while hiking in the Pink Beds area of Pisgah National
Forest in Transylvania County.
Investigators
say Irene Bryant, 84, was beaten to death and her body left in the
woods near the couple's car. John Bryant, 80, was kidnapped and forced
to withdraw money with an ATM card. His body was found three months
later in an illegal dumping area in Macon County.
Federal prosecutors said in court papers they plan to seek the death penalty.
“Conventional
wisdom would say there's only so many times you can execute a person,”
said Asheville attorney Steve Lindsay, who defended murderer Richard
Allen Jackson in federal court. “Certainly, the public may share
concerns about spending a lot of money on a second death penalty.
“But
the family members of the victims here also have a right to have
justice. And if for some reason the death penalty that was imposed in
Florida gets set aside, this idea of seeking a death penalty a second
time takes on a different perspective.”

(Page 2 of 3)

The
U.S. Attorney's Office said in a written statement that it is pursuing
Hilton's prosecution because his alleged crimes occurred within its
jurisdiction.
“Crimes committed within our
national forests represent a federal interest, and, that
notwithstanding, the prosecution in Florida, that interest, as well as
the interest of the victims' families, will only be vindicated by a
federal prosecution,” the government said.
The Bryants' daughter, Holly Bryant, said she won't be able to attend Monday's hearing but plans to be at the trial.
“I
look forward to justice being done,” she said. “I want to hear exactly
what the evidence is, I want to hear what (Hilton) has to say, if
anything, and I just want to see his face in person.”
Bryant
said she's glad the government is seeking the death penalty because she
believes the punishment fits the crime. But it's unclear whether
prosecutors will be allowed to pursue the ultimate penalty.
The
indictment against Hilton includes a Notice of Special Sentencing
Factors to be considered for imposition of the federal death penalty.
The document notes the death sentence he received in April in the murder
of Cheryl Dunlap, whose beheaded body was found by a hunter in north
Florida's Apalachicola National Forest in 2007.
Asheville
attorney Sean Devereux said Hilton's prosecutors and defense attorneys
will make their cases before a committee in Washington. The Department
of Justice will have the final call on whether the case can proceed
capitally.
“Whoever
represents Hilton will have the chance to argue that another death
penalty is not necessary here,” he said. “So, it's not a foregone
conclusion.”
Devereux said he understands why federal prosecutors are pursuing death.
“I
think the primary reason would be just to make sure that a death
sentence somewhere sticks,” he said. “Here's an elderly couple that were
hiking in the Pisgah National Forest. It would be difficult for the
government just to ignore that.
“There
is a certain symbolism to the death penalty. When the government seeks
the ultimate punishment, I think in some ways they are making a
statement about the offense.”

(Page 3 of 3)

The
average cost of defending a trial in a federal death case is $620,932,
according to a 2008 report by the Office of Defender Services of the
Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
That's
about eight times the cost of a federal murder case in which the death
penalty is not sought and doesn't include costs associated with
prosecuting a case.
Myers said such costs must be weighed against the circumstances and seriousness of the crime.
“There is a national interest in seeing that people who commit murder on federal land will be prosecuted,” he said.
Since
reinstatement of the federal death penalty in 1988, 69 defendants have
been sentenced to death, of whom three have been executed and eight have
had their sentences vacated.
The
three whose sentences have been carried out include Timothy McVeigh,
sentenced to death in 1997 for the bombing of the Oklahoma City federal
building that killed 161 people.
Three
defendants from North Carolina sit on federal death row, including
Richard Allen Jackson, a Candler dishwasher convicted in 2001 in U.S.
District Court in Asheville for the 1994 kidnapping, rape and murder of
Karen Styles.
Styles,
22, disappeared while on a run in the Bent Creek Recreation area of
Pisgah National Forest in Buncombe County. Her body was found about a
month later duct-taped to a tree following one of the largest
search-and-rescue operations ever in the county.
Jackson
confessed to investigators that he abducted the woman at gunpoint and
tortured her with a stun gun before ending her life with a single bullet
to the head.
Jackson
was first sentenced to death at the conclusion of a trial in state
court in 1995, but the conviction was overturned when the state Supreme
Court ruled that jurors shouldn't have heard his confession because he
had invoked his right to counsel.
He later pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, then was indicted on federal charges.

http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20110724/NEWS/307240037/Hilton-may-face-2-death-penalties.
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:40 am

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/deathrowroster.asp

Corrections Offender Network
Death Row Roster

This page contains two tables: Death Row Statistics and a list of all inmates on Death Row. These tables are being compiled from our current inmate population information database and will take a few minutes to build.

Statistics:

Total White Males 239
Total Black Males 142
Total Other Males 12
Total White Females 1
Total Black Females 1
Total Other Females 2
8/2/2011 Total 397

Hilton, Gary 133897 WM 04/22/2011 1st dg mur/premed. or att. 12/01/2007 04/21/2011 11/22/1946 Leon

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 pm

GMH, had cut the barbed wire fence, drove around the cable, and then retied the barbed wire fence. This is only one of the many cagey things that he did. He marked his ritual or burial grounds with glass canning jars, in case he had to leave town for any reason, he could relocate them. He hunted his prey 24/7 365 and his license was queried 80+ times, many times on posted land, hunting clubs, abandoned farmouses/sheds/barns, and restricted areas of State & Nat Forests, in GA alone, in the 10 years before his arrest. His van was never searched. It contained evidence of his many evil deeds:

(scroll down to see the items in his van-GMH had caches hidden in campsites/safe havens)
http://media.morristechnology.com/mediafilesv...

GMH would read novels-James Patterson etc. and emulate the serial killers in them. He was also a copycatter of serial killers prior. The Deadly Run Movie was based on Robert Hansen/Alaskan SK- He went to Tally, FL, emulating Ted Bundy-Cheryl Dunlap an 'FSU' nurse- and used her ATM cards at a bank adjacent to campus FSU multiple times over 3 days-taunting LE..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:48 pm

by sarahliko on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:44 pm

.+
----
-Going back to the language used in the motions filed (last year?), it is interesting to note the differences.

Motion 1 - John and Irene Bryant
Cites publicity, says media alludes to Hilton being a suspect of murdering Irene and John in NC. Hilton has not been indicted for these offenses and there are no pending charges. --> Of course that has changed now.

Motion 3 - Patrice Endres
Cites publicity, says that the media indicates Hilton is suspected of her disappearance and murder. Says Hilton is being investigated for this disappearance, but he has not been charged with any crime related to her disappearance and murder. Investigation is ongoing.

Motion 4 - Rossana Miliani
Cites publicity, says the media indicates Hilton is suspected of her disappearance. Says Hilton is being investigated for this disappaearance, but he has not been charged with any crime related to her disappearance. Investigation is ongoing.

Motion 5 - Michael Scot Louis
Cites publicity, says the media indicates Hilton is suspected of his disappearance and death. Does not says that Hilton is being investigated for this disappearance. He has not been charged in his disappearance and murder. Also says that Hilton denies committing this crime.

Motion 6 - Levi Frady
Cites publicity, says the media indicates that the family of Levi thinks Hilton resembles sketches of the two men police want to question. Does not say Hilton is being investigated for Levi's disappearance and murder. Hilton has not been charged in this disappearance and murder. Also says that Hilton denies committing this crime.

Patrice Endres and Rossana Miliani - Hilton is being investigated and those investigations are ongoing. Denies killing Michael and Levi, and these say he is not being investigated for for their murders..

ws

Back to top Go down
Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/topics/have-you-ever-received-any-backlash-for-your-involvement-in-missi

The obvious signs, patterns, and residue discovered during the Journey, painted a very tragic, evil, & bleak picture... 'Sometimes Life imitates Art"....'In a GBI interview Gary Hilton describes himself as an artist'.. GMH said, "My Life is my Art"...
*All findings & conclusions from the journey are documented...

* Have you ever received any backlash for your involvement in missing persons awareness?
What is the nature of this "backlash," and does it make any sense?

'A partial list of the backlash suffered throughout the four year journey' -

* Threatening calls from local Real Estate Brokers

* Local LE disregarding evidence when contacted, warning me to back off & seek psychological help-said GMH is only a petty thief & drifter...

* DCSO (GA) - 3 cruisers & multiple sheriffs deputies responded to my home for interrogation/intimidation(Broker complaint)

* Banned from many crime forums due to speculation/conjecture & no media links - Info shared was later verified by experts & LE at FL Death Penalty trial for abduction/murder of Cheryl Dunlap.

* Fannin Co (GA) Sheriff's Dept - 18 months after GMH's arrest, a campsite/cache was located at Coopers Creek WMA-Suches, GA. After responding & searching/asking questions, etc., while enroute home, pulled over by 3 LE cruisers from 2 counties & put through a dangerous felon take down with a 9 milimeter glock pointed at my head by a good ole boy with a very shaky hand...handcuffed, placed in the cruiser while my truck was searched & researched for over an hour. Escorted to Union Co SO where it was searched again & another interogation/debate ensued.. I was asked by the Lt., "why do you know so much about GMH"? My response, "why in the hell don't you"? Aproximately one year after Meredith was abducted by a stranger, Kristi Cornwell, was abducted by a predator, only 4 miles away, also by a stranger sexual predator....

What is the nature of this "backlash," and does it make any sense?

"Although this was only a smidget of the backlash endured, it does not compare to the backlash of GMH's many innocent victims, and their families & loved ones...
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountai...
Inside Dateline - Aug. 26: 'Mystery on Blood Mountain'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton:  Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3