Cheryl Dunlap Heaven Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl Dunlap Heaven Forum

We Remember Cheryl Dunlap.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Appreciation : 0

PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI   PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Welcome to all our new members. Please tell us a little about yourselves. The original members of the Cheryl Dunlap Heaven forum are still in the process of writing their introductory topic for you to see. I hope we can all get to know each other and become a community of people who care about others and keep Cheryl Dunlap and other innocent victims of Gary Michael Hilton memories alive.
Back to top Go down
https://cheryldunlap.forumotion.com
sunny3313

sunny3313

Appreciation : 0

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI   PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:53 am

Hi Everyone:
I was a neighbor of Cheryl's and watched her raise her children and my daughter sometimes baby sat for her and another neighbor. She was a wonderful christian with lots of love for society and man kind. A great loss for our community and the world.
Back to top Go down
mustangsally

mustangsally

Appreciation : 1

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI   PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am

I taught Cheryl's kids in Elementary School. It was always a joy to run into her and catch up on life's daily happenings. I always felt truly blessed when I left her. I knew she had just offered up a little pray for my family and me! I am sure that God always listened to her.

Dear God please bless the family and friends of Cheryl Dunlap and Meredith Emerson.

Now she and Meredith are sitting on the right hand of God.

mustangsal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI   PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE START HERE AND SAY HI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheryl Dunlap Heaven Forum  :: Friends of Cheryl Dunlap :: Daffy Dowser-
Jump to: